Aravind R Nair, M.Phil.
- Published 6 textbooks of English for undergraduate students. The books were brought out by Cambridge University Press, India and have been prescribed as teaching texts at three reputed universities (Kuvempu University, Karnataka, Saurashtra University, Gujarat and Kannur University, Kerala) in India. The publication details of these textbooks are given below:
- Embark: English For Undergraduates by Steve Hart, Aravind R. Nair
and Veena Bhambani. Cambridge University Press India Pvt. Ltd
2016. ISBN: 9781316603611
- English in Practice 1 by Aravind R. Nair, Steve Hart and Nandini
Nayar. Foundation Books (Published by Cambridge University
Press India Pvt. Ltd.) 2016. ISBN: 9789385386558
- English Focus 3 by Aravind R. Nair and Anima Chakraverty.
Foundation Books (Published by Cambridge University Press India
Pvt. Ltd.) 2016. ISBN: 9789385386596
- English in Practice 2 Cambridge University Press
(ISBN: 9781108431156) 2017
- English in Practice 3 (Cambridge University Press)
ISBN: 978-1-108-72793-8 2018
- Equip: English for Undergraduates (Cambridge University Press
ISBN: 9781108742917) 2019
- Organised a two-day long national seminar, Inscribing Life: Life Writing across Cultures and Times as part of the annual Dr. Dan Thottakara Memorial National Seminar Series on 28th and 29th March, 2016.